A huge opportunity is online for you and your online business because of the number of people that are active online every day… You have the ability to reach out to a large customer base because you know where they are hanging out.Think about this…there are 4.1 billion active users on the internet, in which 3.5 billion users are on social media, according to statista That’s a lot of people and a lot of potential customers. The world-wide-web opens the doors for those that want to reach and connect to a large audience and to promote and sell their product.
Creating an online business is not hard.However, reaching the audience you want to get attention from is not that simple. There is more legwork to be done, then just creating your website and hitting publish. If you think that once you published your website you are done, and people will find you and buy from you automatically…well, I am sorry to break the news to you but you couldn’t be further from the truth. It takes more legwork than just publishing your website and waiting for customers.
You need to bring notice to your website so people will find you.
1) An Advertising Approach:
This costs money. If you can afford ads then I suggest the following:
- Create a budget
- Create ADS
- Including headlines, catchy phrase that explains what your advertisement is about, include an attractive picture, and a CTA (call to action)
- Know who to advertise with (Investigate which platforms you want to advertise in, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Email)
- Know your target market (who exactly do you want as a customer?) – it cannot be everyone. You advertise to everyone, you sell to no one.
- Monitor your statistics with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- learn what works and what doesn’t work
- rinse and repeat
2) An Organic Approach:
If you can’t afford ads, then you will have more legwork ahead of you, which will take longer, but it is do-able:
- Start blogging
- write blog posts regularly that are directly related to your online business
- include some value in every post
- include a CTA (call to action) in every post – ask a question, ask for your readers to like or share your post, ask for them to sign-up or buy something.
- Post a Youtube Video
- Youtube has over 1 billion viewers and is a powerful way of reaching people
- create video content, with music and graphics, make it unique
- include value in everything you say
- include a call to action – share, like, visit my website at www. …..
- Set-Up a Bing Account- it’s free
- Post Blogs on EZine websites such as:
- Ezine– check for more listings
- Post Blogs on your Website, guest blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, any social media you can find
- Drop Shipments
- you promote products and don’t have shipping/delivery responsibilities
- you get a commission of the sales
- Affiliate Marketing
- include useful content
- write articles relevant to your website
- frequent posts should be often
- include tips/tricks, reviews, CTA’s, video’s, photos
- Youtube /Website Videos
- be engaging
- provide tutorials, links to your website
- include Adsense and paid sponsorships, if you feel you can do that
Please follow and like us: